1924 6th Ave,
Fort Worth, TX 76110
- 3 Beds
- 1,806 sqft
Est. Value* : $380,500
- 3 Beds
1924 6th Ave is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 1920 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,806 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $380,500. Frequently asked questions about 1924 6th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1924 6th Ave is located in a community that is home to 28,888 residents, which has increased by 9.1% since 2000. 67.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1924 6th Ave has a median household income of $44,842 and spends about $39,266 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1924 6th Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 867 (457 for Math and 410 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 1924 6th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1924 6th Ave is about 40.8 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1924 6th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2015 6th Avenue,
$260,000 House For Sale
1940 6th Avenue,
$476,000 House For Sale
2260 Hurley Avenue,
$449,900 House For Sale
1116 W Arlington Avenue,
$295,000 House For Sale
2314 Ryan Avenue,
$319,500 House For Sale
2225 Washington Avenue,
$375,000 House For Sale
1821 S Henderson Street,
$499,000 House For Sale
1729 S Adams Street,
$539,900 House For Sale
2501 S Adams Street,
$575,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.