18 Greismere St,
Pittsburgh, PA 15223
- 2 Beds
- 1,590 sqft
Est. Value* : $69,850
- 2 Beds
- 1,590 sqft
18 Greismere St is a single family home in Pittsburgh, PA. This home was built in 1891 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,590 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $69,850. Frequently asked questions about 18 Greismere St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 18 Greismere St is located in a community that is home to 7,561 residents, which has decreased by -9.7% since 2000. 66.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 18 Greismere St has a median household income of $44,070 and spends about $39,537 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 18 Greismere St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (531 for Math and 534 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 58.6% of the residents near 18 Greismere St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 18 Greismere St is about 23.4 degrees in January and 69.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 18 Greismere St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
31 Elm Ln,
$45,000 House For Sale
46 Hickory Street,
$75,000 House For Sale
32 Wilson St,
$299,900 House For Sale
65 Wilson St,
$129,900 House For Sale
72 Wilson St,
$225,000 House For Sale
44 Vilsack St,
$147,000 House For Sale
95 Wilson St,
$215,000 House For Sale
13 School Street,
$109,900 House For Sale
$130,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.