32 Taylortown Rd,
Montville, NJ 07045
- 1,500 sqft
Est. Value* : $383,900
32 Taylortown Rd is a single family home in Montville, NJ. This home was built in 1940 and includes 1,500 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 12/30/2014, this property sold for $361,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $383,900. Frequently asked questions about 32 Taylortown Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 32 Taylortown Rd is located in a community that is home to 9,190 residents, which has increased by 43.3% since 2000. 83.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 32 Taylortown Rd has a median household income of $152,348 and spends about $94,091 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 32 Taylortown Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 32 Taylortown Rd include Montville Township High School, Robert R Lazar Middle School, and William Mason School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1073 (546 for Math and 527 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 72.9% of the residents near 32 Taylortown Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 32 Taylortown Rd is about 27.2 degrees in January and 72.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 32 Taylortown Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8 Pond View,
$2,948,888 House For Sale
16 Wiltshire Drive,
$450,000 House For Sale
16 Pond View,
$3,488,888 House For Sale
3 Woodside Drive,
$959,800 House For Sale
11 Brookstone Dr,
$1,179,000 House For Sale
22 Renshaw Drive,
$845,000 House For Sale
5 Apache Way,
$774,000 House For Sale
29 Asa Street,
$788,800 House For Sale
34 Cheyenne Drive,
$848,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Montville Township High School||9-12||1,210||119.6||10.1||2.38 mi|
|Robert R Lazar Middle School||6-8||903||98.3||9.1||2.03 mi|
|William Mason School||PK-5||260||28||9.2||0.54 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.