618 W Williams St,
Lakeland, FL 33805
- 2 Beds
- 1,222 sqft
Est. Value* : $86,060
- 2 Beds
618 W Williams St is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 1965 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,222 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 10/21/2014, this property sold for $49,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $86,060. Frequently asked questions about 618 W Williams St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 618 W Williams St is located in a community that is home to 19,331 residents, which has increased by 5.5% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.44%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 618 W Williams St has a median household income of $32,051 and spends about $32,487 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 618 W Williams St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 70.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 618 W Williams St include Lake Gibson Middle School, Lake Gibson Senior High School, and North Lakeland Elementary School Of Choice. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 61.8% of the residents near 618 W Williams St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 618 W Williams St is about 58.0 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 618 W Williams St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
305 TUCKER STREET,
$379,000 House For Sale
721 W ROBSON STREET,
$159,000 House For Sale
321 BASSEDENA CIRCLE N,
$125,000 House For Sale
2020 BASSEDENA CIRCLE W,
$154,500 House For Sale
420 W CRESCENT DRIVE,
$70,000 House For Sale
2922 KATHRYN AVENUE,
$189,999 House For Sale
916 W MARLER STREET,
$148,900 House For Sale
408 MODEST STREET,
$90,000 House For Sale
734 ROCKINGHAM ROAD,
$188,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lake Gibson Middle School||6-8||1,294||68||19||3.75 mi|
|Lake Gibson Senior High School||9-12||1,818||87||20.8||3.42 mi|
|North Lakeland Elementary School Of Choice||PK-5||720||46||15.6||0.24 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.