5571 Miles Dr,
Port Orange, FL 32127
- 3 Beds
- 1,348 sqft
Est. Value* : $186,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,348 sqft
5571 Miles Dr is a single family home in Port Orange, FL. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,348 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $186,800. Frequently asked questions about 5571 Miles Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5571 Miles Dr is located in a community that is home to 31,307 residents, which has increased by 18.2% since 2000. 69.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5571 Miles Dr has a median household income of $50,719 and spends about $43,298 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5571 Miles Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5571 Miles Dr include Spruce Creek High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (482 for Math and 491 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 55.8% of the residents near 5571 Miles Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5571 Miles Dr is about 49.4 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 64.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5571 Miles Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5745 Devon Street,
$160,000 For Sale
823 Long Meadow Ct.,
$179,897 For Sale
215 Avon St,
$189,900 For Sale
408 Virginia Avenue,
$86,000 For Sale
310 Lafayette Ln,
$219,000 For Sale
988 Old Sugar Mill Rd,
$600,000 For Sale
342 Sagewood Dr,
$199,900 For Sale
5226 Riverside Drive,
$614,000 For Sale
1277 Harms Way,
$229,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Spruce Creek High School||9-12||2,638||136||19.3||1.24 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.