1410 Columbus St,
Lake Placid, FL 33852
- 2 Beds
- 1,631 sqft
Est. Value* : $100,900
- 2 Beds
- 1,631 sqft
1410 Columbus St is a single family home in Lake Placid, FL. This home was built in 1961 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,631 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 11/16/2015, this property sold for $80,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $100,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Columbus St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Columbus St is located in a community that is home to 15,848 residents, which has increased by 4.9% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (16.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (11.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Columbus St has a median household income of $42,229 and spends about $38,458 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Columbus St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 13.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Columbus St include Lake Country Elementary School, Lake Placid High School, and Lake Placid Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 1410 Columbus St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Columbus St is about 61.2 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Columbus St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
325 WASHINGTON BLVD,
$114,900 For Sale
1714 BUCK ST,
$128,000 For Sale
29 Sunset Ln,
$74,900 For Sale
1547 Spring Lane,
$235,000 For Sale
139 Alderman Drive,
$419,000 For Sale
217 Plumosa Street,
$89,900 For Sale
1524 Camellia Street,
$239,900 For Sale
110 Harmony Lane,
$165,000 For Sale
110 Harmony Avenue,
$195,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lake Country Elementary School||PK-5||602||36||16.7||2.16 mi|
|Lake Placid High School||9-12||807||51||15.8||3.2 mi|
|Lake Placid Middle School||6-8||623||35||17.8||3.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.