1410 Cordova Ave,
Fort Myers, FL 33901
- 2 Beds
- 1,296 sqft
Est. Value* : $289,300
- 2 Beds
- 1,296 sqft
1410 Cordova Ave is a single family home in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 1981 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,296 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 2/20/2019, this property sold for $160,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $289,300. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Cordova Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Cordova Ave is located in a community that is home to 23,263 residents, which has increased by 9.9% since 2000. 54.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Cordova Ave has a median household income of $42,057 and spends about $38,069 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Cordova Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 29.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 31.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Cordova Ave include Allen Park Elementary School, and Cypress Lake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.7% of the residents near 1410 Cordova Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Cordova Ave is about 62.2 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Cordova Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2714 Shriver Dr,
$849,000 For Sale
2803 Mcgregor BLVD,
$225,000 For Sale
1510 Barcelona Ave,
$264,000 For Sale
2047 Jeffcott ST,
$119,900 For Sale
1532 Paloma Dr,
$175,000 For Sale
1575 Olmeda Way,
$265,000 For Sale
1481 Grove Avenue,
$319,900 For Sale
1861 Collier AVE,
$235,000 For Sale
2441 Simpson ST,
$122,999 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Allen Park Elementary School||PK-5||966||63||15.3||0.76 mi|
|Colonial Elementary School||PK-5||800||59||13.5||2.75 mi|
|Cypress Lake High School||9-12||1,631||80||20.3||5.93 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.