Off Market

1410 Cecilia Ave,

Coral Gables, FL 33146
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,932 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $1,029,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,932 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1955

Description

1410 Cecilia Ave is a single family home in Coral Gables, FL. This home was built in 1955 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,932 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,029,000. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Cecilia Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Cecilia Ave is located in a community that is home to 12,692 residents, which has increased by 13.6% since 2000. 71.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (20.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (18.77%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Cecilia Ave has a median household income of $150,169 and spends about $90,128 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Cecilia Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 24.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Cecilia Ave include Coral Gables Senior High School, David Fairchild Elementary School, and District Instructional Center (Dic). The state average SAT score is 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 74.3% of the residents near 1410 Cecilia Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Cecilia Ave is about 57.5 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Cecilia Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,932
Year Built
1955
Latitude
25.72
Longitude
-80.28
Heating
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $14,862 $0 $0 $790,490
2016 $15,425 $0 $0 $748,064
2015 $13,913 $0 $0 $689,755
2014 $12,537 $0 $0 $627,050
2013 $11,982 $0 $0 $600,116

Local Info

Population
12,692
Median Family Income
$150,169
Graduate Degree Percentile
30.1%
Median Homeowner Age
34.7
Households with Children
71.2%
Unemployment Rate
2.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Coral Gables Senior High School 9-12
David Fairchild Elementary School PK-5
District Instructional Center (Dic)   K-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week