14108 Vista Del Lago Blvd,
Clermont, FL 34711
- 3 Beds
- 2,317 sqft
Est. Value* : $300,900
- 3 Beds
- 2,317 sqft
14108 Vista Del Lago Blvd is a single family home in Clermont, FL. This home was built in 1997 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,317 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $300,900. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Vista Del Lago Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Vista Del Lago Blvd is located in a community that is home to 22,865 residents, which has increased by 8.9% since 2000. 74.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Vista Del Lago Blvd has a median household income of $49,839 and spends about $42,858 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Vista Del Lago Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Vista Del Lago Blvd include East Ridge High School, and Pine Ridge Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 14108 Vista Del Lago Blvd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Vista Del Lago Blvd is about 61.9 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Vista Del Lago Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14338 Sanhatchee Street,
$284,000 For Sale
3618 Fairfield Drive,
$255,000 For Sale
1737 Bella Lago Dr,
$440,000 For Sale
2138 BURLEY AVENUE,
$225,000 For Sale
3805 Thornewood Way,
$393,500 For Sale
3948 Longbow Drive,
$489,900 For Sale
3948 Longbow Drive,
$489,500 For Sale
13223 Pinyon Dr,
$209,988 For Sale
3545 FOXCHASE DR,
$285,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East Ridge High School||9-12||2,402||110||21.8||2.77 mi|
|Pine Ridge Elementary School||PK-5||855||60||14.2||3.95 mi|
|Rimes Early Learning & Literacy Center||PK-5||229||19||12||25.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.