Off Market

1410 Alhambra Crest Dr,

Ruskin, FL 33570
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,621 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $170,800

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,621 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2006

Description

1410 Alhambra Crest Dr is a single family home in Ruskin, FL. This home was built in 2006 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,621 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. In 10/7/2014, this property sold for $133,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $170,800. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Alhambra Crest Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Alhambra Crest Dr is located in a community that is home to 14,805 residents, which has increased by 4.6% since 2000. 73.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.55%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Alhambra Crest Dr has a median household income of $34,103 and spends about $33,696 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Alhambra Crest Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 24.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Alhambra Crest Dr include Cypress Creek Elementary School, and Lennard High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1027 (514 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 63.0% of the residents near 1410 Alhambra Crest Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Alhambra Crest Dr is about 54.6 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Alhambra Crest Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,621
Year Built
2006
Latitude
27.73
Longitude
-82.42
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
10/7/2014 $133,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,523 $0 $0 $127,608
2017 $2,523 $0 $0 $117,064
2016 $2,431 $0 $0 $111,211
2015 $2,337 $0 $0 $104,316
2013 $1,186 $0 $0 $63,536

Local Info

Population
14,805
Median Family Income
$34,103
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.1%
Median Homeowner Age
43.1
Households with Children
73.4%
Unemployment Rate
3.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Cypress Creek Elementary School PK-5
Patricia Sullivan Metropolitan Ministries Partnership School K-5
Lennard High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week