11142 Malone St,
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701
- 3 Beds
- 1,354 sqft
Est. Value* : $547,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,354 sqft
11142 Malone St is a single family home in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. This home was built in 1988 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,354 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $547,500. Frequently asked questions about 11142 Malone St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11142 Malone St is located in a community that is home to 39,108 residents, which has increased by 13.8% since 2000. 79.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.44%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11142 Malone St has a median household income of $85,047 and spends about $62,016 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11142 Malone St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11142 Malone St include Banyan Elementary, Los Osos High, and Vineyard Junior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 980 (493 for Math and 487 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 61.2% of the residents near 11142 Malone St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11142 Malone St is about 50.6 degrees in January and 72.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11142 Malone St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6100 Softwind Place,
$680,000 For Sale
11290 Crestridge Ct,
$849,000 For Sale
11405 Mount Baxter Street,
$485,000 For Sale
11422 Mount Wallace Court,
$549,900 For Sale
6643 Fairwinds Court,
$649,999 For Sale
11362 Windhaven Court,
$668,000 For Sale
11502 Fallingstar Court,
$660,000 For Sale
6817 Venice Place,
$600,000 For Sale
11850 Lazio Court,
$625,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Banyan Elementary||K-6||611||22.5||27||0.43 mi|
|Los Osos High||9-12||3,104||118||26.2||0.42 mi|
|Vineyard Junior High||7-8||776||31||24.9||1.25 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7.8|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.