1125 Forge Ln,
Fallbrook, CA 92028
- 3 Beds
- 1,161 sqft
Est. Value* : $451,800
- 3 Beds
1125 Forge Ln is a single family home in Fallbrook, CA. This home was built in 1979 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,161 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 9/23/2015, this property sold for $369,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $451,800. Frequently asked questions about 1125 Forge Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1125 Forge Ln is located in a community that is home to 41,707 residents, which has decreased by -6.2% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.95%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1125 Forge Ln has a median household income of $72,562 and spends about $54,878 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1125 Forge Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 10.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1125 Forge Ln include Fallbrook High, James E. Potter Intermediate, and La Paloma Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1081 (537 for Math and 544 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 50.7% of the residents near 1125 Forge Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1125 Forge Ln is about 45.3 degrees in January and 72.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1125 Forge Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
231 Dun Blazer Way,
$509,900 House For Sale
126 Almond Street,
$475,000 House For Sale
920 S Main Avenue,
$698,888 House For Sale
316 Palomino Road,
$578,747 House For Sale
353 Poets Square,
$590,000 House For Sale
410 Palomino Road,
$528,747 House For Sale
317 E Fallbrook Street,
$510,000 House For Sale
310 Misaki Way,
$649,900 House For Sale
532 E Fallbrook Street,
$470,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fallbrook High||9-12||1,981||92.4||21.4||1.56 mi|
|James E. Potter Intermediate||7-8||855||37||23.1||1.63 mi|
|La Paloma Elementary||K-6||574||23.4||24.4||1.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.