3 Hickory St,
Childersburg, AL 35044
- 1,574 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
3 Hickory St is a single family home in Childersburg, AL. This home was built in 1968 and includes one bathrooms and 1,574 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 3 Hickory St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3 Hickory St is located in a community that is home to 6,644 residents, which has increased by 15.2% since 2000. 76.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3 Hickory St has a median household income of $43,393 and spends about $39,080 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3 Hickory St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 12.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 3 Hickory St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3 Hickory St is about 43.3 degrees in January and 79.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3 Hickory St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1412 13TH ST SW,
$249,900 House For Sale
35010 US HIGHWAY 280,
$125,000 House For Sale
45 FISHER WAY,
$499,000 House For Sale
362 Odens Mill Rd,
$115,900 House For Sale
234 MCGOWAN RD,
$49,900 House For Sale
412 E 5TH ST,
$37,000 House For Sale
600 Clear Creek Dr,
$199,900 House For Sale
515 Black Acres Rd Rd,
$475,000 House For Sale
105 OLD LOKEY FERRY RD,
$74,850 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.