68 Fisher Rd,
Corinna, ME 04928
- 2 Beds
- 1,125 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
68 Fisher Rd is a multi-family home in Corinna, ME. This home was built in 1989 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,125 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 68 Fisher Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 68 Fisher Rd is located in a community that is home to 2,071 residents, which has decreased by -10.6% since 2000. 73.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 68 Fisher Rd has a median household income of $42,644 and spends about $38,743 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 68 Fisher Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 3%. Property crime risk is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 5.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 68 Fisher Rd include Dexter Regional High School, and Ridge View Community School. The average SAT score for this area is about 962 (472 for Math and 490 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1006.
- How’s the job market? About 65.4% of the residents near 68 Fisher Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 68 Fisher Rd is about 14.7 degrees in January and 66.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 80.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 68 Fisher Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9 Gould Avenue,
$289,000 House For Sale
77 ZIONS HILL ROAD,
33 Pleasant St,
$119,000 House For Sale
13 Prospect ST,
$134,500 House For Sale
69 Bear Lane,
$310,000 House For Sale
0 Narrows North Drive N,
$179,000 House For Sale
326 Lane Road,
$89,900 House For Sale
63 Dexter Rd,
$59,000 House For Sale
Lot 13 Pullen Road,
$18,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dexter Regional High School||9-12||302||21.3||14.1||2.56 mi|
|Ridge View Community School||PK-8||600||58.3||10.2||2.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.