4820 Copperfield Rd,
Gastonia, NC 28056
- 3 Beds
- 1,669 sqft
Est. Value* : $160,300
- 3 Beds
4820 Copperfield Rd is a single family home in Gastonia, NC. This home was built in 1986 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,669 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 4/22/2019, this property sold for $200,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $160,300. Frequently asked questions about 4820 Copperfield Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4820 Copperfield Rd is located in a community that is home to 29,567 residents, which has increased by 13% since 2000. 81% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4820 Copperfield Rd has a median household income of $62,017 and spends about $49,493 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4820 Copperfield Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 9.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4820 Copperfield Rd include Cramerton Middle, and Forestview High. The average SAT score for this area is about 966 (478 for Math and 488 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 51.2% of the residents near 4820 Copperfield Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4820 Copperfield Rd is about 40.0 degrees in January and 78.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4820 Copperfield Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
101 Carmel Hills Drive,
$228,500 House For Sale
2005 Buckthorn Court,
$350,000 House For Sale
1505 Forest Pointe Lane,
$344,900 House For Sale
4025 High Cliff Court,
$375,000 House For Sale
123 Deer Crossing Trail,
$310,000 House For Sale
4017 Broadwing Court,
$354,900 House For Sale
4009 Broadwing Court,
$334,900 House For Sale
900 Carmel Drive,
$164,900 House For Sale
4613 Union Road,
$180,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cramerton Middle||6-8||824||44.9||18.3||4.74 mi|
|Forestview High||9-12||1,146||65.7||17.4||0.96 mi|
|Gaston Early College High School||9-13||237||9.9||23.7||10.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.