20702 Road 48,
Grover Hill, OH 45849
- 3 Beds
- 2,281 sqft
Est. Value* : $52,840
- 3 Beds
20702 Road 48 is a single family home in Grover Hill, OH. This home was built in 1996 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,281 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $52,840. Frequently asked questions about 20702 Road 48 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 20702 Road 48 is located in a community that is home to 1,187 residents, which has decreased by -9.9% since 2000. 81.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 20702 Road 48 has a median household income of $34,818 and spends about $34,188 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 20702 Road 48 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 20702 Road 48 include Grover Hill Elementary School, and Wayne Trace High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 73.6% of the residents near 20702 Road 48 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 20702 Road 48 is about 24.5 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 20702 Road 48 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5313 Road 13,
$285,000 House For Sale
1055 State Route 108,
$162,500 House For Sale
14628 ROAD 11-J,
$310,000 House For Sale
7063 Collins Rd,
$373,850 House For Sale
15012 Road 11,
$112,900 House For Sale
118 Laura Lane,
$359,900 House For Sale
323 W OLD ORCHARD DR,
$154,995 House For Sale
323 OLD ORCHARD Drive,
$149,000 House For Sale
453 W KENNEDY Street,
$219,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Grover Hill Elementary School||K-6||247||13||19||3.19 mi|
|Wayne Trace High School||7-12||437||28||15.6||8.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.