2155 Road West I N is a single family home in Lewellen, NE. This home was built in 1985 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,788 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $48,100.
Frequently asked questions about 2155 Road West I N and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2155 Road West I N is located in a community that is home to 680 residents, which has decreased by -2.8% since 2000. 66% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (18.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2155 Road West I N has a median household income of $26,826 and spends about $29,413 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2155 Road West I N is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2155 Road West I N include Ogallala High School, and Prairie View School.
- How’s the job market? About 65.0% of the residents near 2155 Road West I N have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2155 Road West I N is about 19.8 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2155 Road West I N resides in an area with low flood risk.