26917 13th Avenue Ct E,
Spanaway, WA 98387
- 5 Beds
- 5,364 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 5 Beds
- 5,364 sqft
26917 13th Avenue Ct E is a single family home in Spanaway, WA. This home was built in 2002 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 5,364 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and heat pump system. Frequently asked questions about 26917 13th Avenue Ct E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26917 13th Avenue Ct E is located in a community that is home to 29,144 residents, which has increased by 31.3% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26917 13th Avenue Ct E has a median household income of $47,678 and spends about $41,648 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26917 13th Avenue Ct E is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.1%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26917 13th Avenue Ct E include Bethel High School, Cougar Mountain Middle School, and Elk Plain School of Choice. The average SAT score for this area is about 956 (480 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 58.1% of the residents near 26917 13th Avenue Ct E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26917 13th Avenue Ct E is about 34.7 degrees in January and 71.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26917 13th Avenue Ct E resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
26419 12th Ave Ct E,
$1,175,000 For Sale
25204 39th Ave E,
$289,000 For Sale
30521 33rd Ave E,
$135,000 For Sale
31502 26th Ave E,
$185,000 For Sale
5208 296th St E,
$160,000 For Sale
29917 Mountain Hwy E,
$245,000 For Sale
19121 19th Ave Ct E,
$335,000 For Sale
18522 12th Ave CT E,
$359,950 For Sale
2210 178th St E,
$355,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bethel High School||9-12||1,674||73.1||22.8||3.34 mi|
|Cougar Mountain Middle School||6-8||597||30.2||19.7||2.39 mi|
|Elk Plain School of Choice||K-8||600||30.7||19.5||3.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 6.5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.