26921 NE Kennedy Dr,
Duvall, WA 98019
- 4 Beds
- 1,370 sqft
Est. Value* : $503,200
- 4 Beds
26921 NE Kennedy Dr is a single family home in Duvall, WA. This home was built in 1997 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,370 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $503,200. Frequently asked questions about 26921 NE Kennedy Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26921 NE Kennedy Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,918 residents, which has increased by 21.4% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26921 NE Kennedy Dr has a median household income of $59,521 and spends about $48,423 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26921 NE Kennedy Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26921 NE Kennedy Dr include Cedarcrest High School, Cherry Valley Elementary School, and Choice. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (502 for Math and 517 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 55.3% of the residents near 26921 NE Kennedy Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26921 NE Kennedy Dr is about 30.4 degrees in January and 67.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 14.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26921 NE Kennedy Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15133 279th Lane NE,
$575,000 House For Sale
26869 NE 143rd Place,
$2,530,000 House For Sale
132 XX Odell Rd NE,
$170,000 House For Sale
15417 287th Ave NE,
$919,950 House For Sale
13121 291st Ave NE,
$475,000 House For Sale
294 NE 178th Place,
$64,999 House For Sale
18509 NE 236th Ave,
$949,900 House For Sale
23324 171st Ave SE,
$798,000 House For Sale
10756 243rd Ave NE,
$989,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cedarcrest High School||9-12||1,001||47.1||21.2||1.31 mi|
|Cherry Valley Elementary School||K-5||515||29.8||17.2||0.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.