2692 168th Ave SE is a single family home in Bellevue, WA. This home was built in 1967 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 1,890 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,171,000.
Frequently asked questions about 2692 168th Ave SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2692 168th Ave SE is located in a community that is home to 23,977 residents, which has increased by 12.5% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.46%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2692 168th Ave SE has a median household income of $82,015 and spends about $60,224 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2692 168th Ave SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2692 168th Ave SE include Central Educational Services, and Jing Mei Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (541 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 69.8% of the residents near 2692 168th Ave SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2692 168th Ave SE is about 34.0 degrees in January and 66.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2692 168th Ave SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.