1141 Baish Rd,
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- 3 Beds
- 1,664 sqft
Est. Value* : $237,100
- 3 Beds
1141 Baish Rd is a single family home in Mechanicsburg, PA. This home was built in 1986 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,664 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and evaporative cooling system. In 1/4/2018, this property sold for $236,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $237,100. Frequently asked questions about 1141 Baish Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1141 Baish Rd is located in a community that is home to 58,225 residents, which has increased by 3.7% since 2000. 72.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1141 Baish Rd has a median household income of $70,557 and spends about $54,131 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1141 Baish Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1141 Baish Rd include Cumberland Valley High School, Eagle View Middle School, and Monroe Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1052 (543 for Math and 509 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 64.5% of the residents near 1141 Baish Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1141 Baish Rd is about 23.0 degrees in January and 68.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1141 Baish Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
586 Spring Lane,
$449,900 House For Sale
243 Stoner Road,
$290,000 House For Sale
926 Williams Grove Road,
$179,900 House For Sale
2803 W Rosegarden Boulevard,
$279,900 House For Sale
165 Konhaus Rd,
$242,000 House For Sale
16 Dogwood Terrace,
$289,900 House For Sale
912 Knepper Drive,
$259,900 House For Sale
28 Corvair Drive,
$225,000 House For Sale
937 PAUL CIRCLE,
$145,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cumberland Valley High School||9-12||2,735||149.8||18.2||5.54 mi|
|Eagle View Middle School||6-8||986||68.6||14.3||5.8 mi|
|Monroe Elementary School||K-5||499||32||15.5||1.17 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.