1108 Smelcer Hollow Rd,
Sevierville, TN 37876
- 1,372 sqft
Est. Value* : $265,900
- 1,372 sqft
1108 Smelcer Hollow Rd is a single family home in Sevierville, TN. This home was built in 2005 and includes two bathrooms and 1,372 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $265,900. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Smelcer Hollow Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Smelcer Hollow Rd is located in a community that is home to 21,476 residents, which has increased by 22.6% since 2000. 78.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Smelcer Hollow Rd has a median household income of $36,313 and spends about $35,022 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Smelcer Hollow Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Smelcer Hollow Rd include Boyds Creek Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 59.3% of the residents near 1108 Smelcer Hollow Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Smelcer Hollow Rd is about 36.4 degrees in January and 77.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Smelcer Hollow Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5516 Henry Town Rd.,
$249,900 For Sale
3945 Horsepen Rd.,
$235,900 For Sale
813 Pine Top Lane,
$465,000 For Sale
855 Deer Path Lane,
$145,000 For Sale
4465 Ball Hollow Road,
$125,000 For Sale
942 Vixen Run,
$299,500 For Sale
3832 Warden Branch Ln,
$185,000 For Sale
313 Overview Drive,
$2,200,000 For Sale
4184 Evans Chapel Rd,
$259,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Boyds Creek Elementary School||K-6||549||40||13.7||20.47 mi|
|Catlettsburg Elementary School||PK-6||631||44||14.3||14.98 mi|
|Catons Chapel Elementary||PK-8||482||38.5||12.5||7.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.