1109 Arrowhead Dr,
Brentwood, TN 37027
- 3,116 sqft
Est. Value* : $607,500
- 3,116 sqft
1109 Arrowhead Dr is a single family home in Brentwood, TN. This home was built in 1979 and includes three bathrooms and 3,116 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/1/2015, this property sold for $517,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $607,500. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Arrowhead Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Arrowhead Dr is located in a community that is home to 41,569 residents, which has increased by 25.5% since 2000. 83% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Arrowhead Dr has a median household income of $118,141 and spends about $78,740 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Arrowhead Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Arrowhead Dr include Crockett Elementary, and Nolensville High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 79.6% of the residents near 1109 Arrowhead Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 20.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Arrowhead Dr is about 34.7 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Arrowhead Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9108 Concord Rd,
$870,000 For Sale
9214 Brushboro Dr,
$789,000 For Sale
2 Carmel Lane,
$3,950,000 For Sale
$1,499,999 For Sale
1518 Red Oak Dr,
$642,000 For Sale
152 Governors Way,
$1,296,000 For Sale
4840 Redcastle Rdg,
$562,500 For Sale
504 Doubleday Lane,
$1,799,900 For Sale
1845 Barnstaple Lane,
$1,050,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Crockett Elementary||PK-5||805||49||16.4||1.11 mi|
|Nolensville High School||9-12||475||23.4||20.2||6.94 mi|
|Ravenwood High School||9-12||1,768||101.1||17.4||2.5 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.