Off Market

1109 Chateau Ln,

Nashville, TN 37215
  • 4 Beds
  • 4,011 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 4 Beds
  • 4,011 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1978

Description

1109 Chateau Ln is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1978 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 4,011 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Chateau Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1109 Chateau Ln is located in a community that is home to 22,551 residents, which has increased by 9.1% since 2000. 61.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.81%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Chateau Ln has a median household income of $115,980 and spends about $75,492 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Chateau Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 27.8%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 21.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Chateau Ln include Haynes Middle, and Hillsboro High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 78.2% of the residents near 1109 Chateau Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 21.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Chateau Ln is about 33.9 degrees in January and 77.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Chateau Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
4,011
Year Built
1978
Latitude
36.07
Longitude
-86.85
Cooling
CENTRAL

Local Info

Population
22,551
Median Family Income
$115,980
Graduate Degree Percentile
24.4%
Median Homeowner Age
39.6
Households with Children
61.1%
Unemployment Rate
2.0%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Haynes Middle   5-8
John Trotwood Moore Middle 5-8
Hillsboro High 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week