327 Farm Meadow Rd,
Farmington, UT 84025
- 3 Beds
- 1,465 sqft
Est. Value* : $398,000
- 3 Beds
- 1,465 sqft
327 Farm Meadow Rd is a single family home in Farmington, UT. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,465 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $398,000. Frequently asked questions about 327 Farm Meadow Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 327 Farm Meadow Rd is located in a community that is home to 14,308 residents, which has increased by 7% since 2000. 90.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 327 Farm Meadow Rd has a median household income of $76,560 and spends about $57,666 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 327 Farm Meadow Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 327 Farm Meadow Rd include Endeavour School, Farmington Junior High, and Viewmont High.
- How’s the job market? About 67.8% of the residents near 327 Farm Meadow Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 327 Farm Meadow Rd is about 23.4 degrees in January and 70.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 56.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 327 Farm Meadow Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1751 W Ranch Rd S,
$450,000 House For Sale
2039 W Ranch Rd,
$415,000 House For Sale
1584 S 400 E,
$379,000 House For Sale
289 S 650 W,
$463,000 House For Sale
753 Glovers Ln,
$1,250,000 House For Sale
148 E 1100 S,
$369,900 House For Sale
1473 Mirabella Way,
$481,099 House For Sale
689 S 550 E,
$749,000 House For Sale
1778 E View Ct,
$1,259,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Endeavour School||K-6||891||37||24||1.36 mi|
|Farmington Junior High||7-9||1,101||32.6||33.6||1.65 mi|
|Viewmont High||10-12||1,820||70.7||25.7||6.47 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.