103 Gunsmoke Cir,
Huntsville, AL 35811
- 2,372 sqft
Est. Value* : $231,200
103 Gunsmoke Cir is a single family home in Huntsville, AL. This home was built in 1996 and includes three bathrooms and 2,372 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $231,200. Frequently asked questions about 103 Gunsmoke Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 103 Gunsmoke Cir is located in a community that is home to 21,954 residents, which has increased by 12% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 103 Gunsmoke Cir has a median household income of $51,218 and spends about $43,493 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 103 Gunsmoke Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 18.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 103 Gunsmoke Cir include Buckhorn High School, Buckhorn Middle School, and Mt Carmel Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 58.3% of the residents near 103 Gunsmoke Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 103 Gunsmoke Cir is about 42.1 degrees in January and 80.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 103 Gunsmoke Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
101 Somer Creek Lane,
$356,955 House For Sale
330 Bell Circle,
$115,000 House For Sale
128 River Mill Road,
$528,506 House For Sale
193 Oldwood Road,
$219,900 House For Sale
220 Rivershore Drive,
$220,000 House For Sale
23 Forrest Oak Lane,
$259,900 House For Sale
300 Stone Hill Drive,
$229,900 House For Sale
123 Ann Bradley Drive,
$150,000 House For Sale
2107 NE Greenslope Trail,
$425,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Buckhorn High School||9-12||1,311||67.1||19.5||6.1 mi|
|Buckhorn Middle School||7-8||678||34.1||19.8||6.23 mi|
|Mt Carmel Elementary School||PK-3||548||35.5||15.4||0.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.