Off Market

9-11 Irving St,

Hartford, CT 06112
  • 9 Beds
  • 3,672 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 9 Beds
  • 3,672 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Multi-Family Home
Year Built
1915

Description

9-11 Irving St is a multi-family home in Hartford, CT. This home was built in 1915 and includes nine bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,672 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Frequently asked questions about 9-11 Irving St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 9-11 Irving St is located in a community that is home to 26,399 residents, which has decreased by -11.4% since 2000. 73.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.67%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9-11 Irving St has a median household income of $43,573 and spends about $39,188 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9-11 Irving St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.1%, which is higher than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 28.6%, which is higher than the state average of 8.4%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 9-11 Irving St include Capital Community College Magnet Academy, and Capital Preparatory Magnet School. The average SAT score for this area is about 885 (439 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 986.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.1% of the residents near 9-11 Irving St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9-11 Irving St is about 23.8 degrees in January and 72.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 40.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9-11 Irving St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Multi-Family Home
Beds
9
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
3,672
Year Built
1915
Latitude
41.78
Longitude
-72.69
Heating
HOT WATER

Local Info

Population
26,399
Median Family Income
$43,573
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.4%
Median Homeowner Age
28.2
Households with Children
73.3%
Unemployment Rate
5.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Capital Community College Magnet Academy   12
Capital Preparatory Magnet School   PK-12
Global Communications Academy   K-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!