130 Cole Rd,
Rison, AR 71665
- 1,516 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
130 Cole Rd is a single family home in Rison, AR. This home includes two bathrooms and 1,516 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 130 Cole Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 130 Cole Rd is located in a community that is home to 6,278 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 130 Cole Rd has a median household income of $36,473 and spends about $35,156 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 130 Cole Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 130 Cole Rd include Woodlawn Elementary School, and Woodlawn High School.
- How’s the job market? About 63.1% of the residents near 130 Cole Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 130 Cole Rd is about 37.7 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 130 Cole Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Woodlawn Elementary School||K-6||309||18.8||16.3||5.26 mi|
|Woodlawn High School||7-12||269||25.6||10.4||5.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.