4409 Spring St,
Corpus Christi, TX 78415
- 800 sqft
Est. Value* : $73,230
4409 Spring St is a single family home in Corpus Christi, TX. This home was built in 1949 and includes 800 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $73,230. Frequently asked questions about 4409 Spring St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4409 Spring St is located in a community that is home to 42,106 residents, which has increased by 10% since 2000. 77.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4409 Spring St has a median household income of $35,794 and spends about $34,638 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4409 Spring St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 13.8%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4409 Spring St include Adkins Middle, Early Childhood Development Center, and Harold T Branch Academy For Career & Technical Educational. The state average SAT score is 956.
- How’s the job market? About 52.1% of the residents near 4409 Spring St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4409 Spring St is about 47.5 degrees in January and 83.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4409 Spring St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$120,000 House For Sale
$127,500 House For Sale
$138,000 House For Sale
206 Pearse Dr,
$94,500 House For Sale
$99,900 House For Sale
1103 S. PRAIRIE,
$762,500 House For Sale
$69,000 House For Sale
$90,000 House For Sale
$115,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Adkins Middle||6-8||626||32.3||19.3||6.82 mi|
|Early Childhood Development Center||PK-5||192||11||17.4||6.02 mi|
|Harold T Branch Academy For Career & Technical Educational||9-12||222||11.8||18.6||2.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.