13 Kyle St is a condominium unit in Manville, NJ. This home was built in 1985 and includes 1,138 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $211,800.
Frequently asked questions about 13 Kyle St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13 Kyle St is located in a community that is home to 10,634 residents, which has increased by 13.6% since 2000. 72.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.87%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13 Kyle St has a median household income of $61,347 and spends about $49,391 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13 Kyle St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 13 Kyle St include Alexander Batcho Intermediate School, Manville High School, and Roosevelt School. The average SAT score for this area is about 962 (493 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 54.3% of the residents near 13 Kyle St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13 Kyle St is about 26.9 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13 Kyle St resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.