1919 Georgia Ave, Apt 6,
Little Rock, AR 72207
- 884 sqft
Est. Value* : $110,400
- 884 sqft
1919 Georgia Ave, Apt 6, is a single family home in Little Rock, AR. This home was built in 1972 and includes two bathrooms and 884 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $110,400. Frequently asked questions about 1919 Georgia Ave, Apt 6, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1919 Georgia Ave, Apt 6, is located in a community that is home to 11,417 residents, which has increased by 2.2% since 2000. 55.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.88%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1919 Georgia Ave, Apt 6, has a median household income of $78,009 and spends about $57,814 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1919 Georgia Ave, Apt 6, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 34.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 30.6%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1919 Georgia Ave, Apt 6, include Brady Elementary School, and Hall High School.
- How’s the job market? About 74.5% of the residents near 1919 Georgia Ave, Apt 6, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1919 Georgia Ave, Apt 6, is about 33.9 degrees in January and 78.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1919 Georgia Ave, Apt 6, resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2101 Biscayne Drive,
$174,900 House For Sale
8215 Evergreen Drive,
$179,900 House For Sale
7215 I Street,
$229,900 House For Sale
8900 Leatrice Drive,
$145,000 House For Sale
23 Pine Manor Drive,
$400,000 House For Sale
203 Nob Hill Cove,
$287,500 House For Sale
54 Normandy Road,
$683,900 House For Sale
403 Brookside Drive,
$120,000 House For Sale
7205 Apache Road,
$189,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brady Elementary School||PK-5||426||29.5||14.4||1.22 mi|
|Forest Heights Stem Academy||K-8||687||56.3||12.2||1.35 mi|
|Hall High School||9-12||1,135||113.3||10||0.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.