923 NW 97th St,
Seattle, WA 98117
- 4 Beds
- 1,600 sqft
Est. Value* : $800,600
- 4 Beds
- 1,600 sqft
923 NW 97th St is a single family home in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 1942 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,600 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. In 9/18/2015, this property sold for $580,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $800,600. Frequently asked questions about 923 NW 97th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 923 NW 97th St is located in a community that is home to 28,445 residents, which has increased by 4.9% since 2000. 58.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (20.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 923 NW 97th St has a median household income of $57,172 and spends about $46,807 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 923 NW 97th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.4%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 29.1%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 923 NW 97th St include Cascadia Elementary, and Cleveland High School STEM. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (519 for Math and 516 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 64.9% of the residents near 923 NW 97th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 923 NW 97th St is about 40.3 degrees in January and 64.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 923 NW 97th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
409 NW 101st Street A,
$575,000 House For Sale
8332 Dibble Avenue NW,
$679,950 House For Sale
634 NW 80th Street,
$795,000 House For Sale
328 N 101st Street,
$734,999 House For Sale
11234 Greenwood Avenue N B,
$640,000 House For Sale
5507 A 4th Ave NW,
$749,950 House For Sale
9547 Wallingford Ave N Unit #N,
$625,000 House For Sale
5105 Phinney Avenue N,
$1,325,000 House For Sale
7757 Corliss Avenue N,
$799,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cascadia Elementary||K-5||754||36.2||20.8||1.56 mi|
|Hazel Wolf K-8||K-8||711||39.6||17.9||2.74 mi|
|Cleveland High School STEM||9-12||859||47.4||18||10.53 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.