710 Gracie Ct,
Deland, FL 32720
- 3 Beds
- 1,339 sqft
Est. Value* : $154,700
- 3 Beds
- 1,339 sqft
710 Gracie Ct is a single family home in Deland, FL. This home was built in 1962 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,339 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $154,700. Frequently asked questions about 710 Gracie Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 710 Gracie Ct is located in a community that is home to 25,132 residents, which has increased by 26.8% since 2000. 69.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 710 Gracie Ct has a median household income of $45,693 and spends about $40,325 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 710 Gracie Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 25.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 710 Gracie Ct include Deland High School, Southwestern Middle School, and Woodward Avenue Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (482 for Math and 491 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.7% of the residents near 710 Gracie Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 710 Gracie Ct is about 52.0 degrees in January and 80.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 710 Gracie Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1420 STEVENS AVENUE,
$205,000 House For Sale
1138 W EUCLID AVENUE,
$299,900 House For Sale
350 S WOODWARD AVENUE,
$233,900 House For Sale
1130 W WINNEMISSETT AVENUE,
$224,900 House For Sale
1004 TALTON AVENUE,
$168,900 House For Sale
131 CARLTON AVENUE,
$279,000 House For Sale
930 WOODSITE DRIVE,
$204,900 House For Sale
921 CASS STREET,
$165,000 House For Sale
1006 Camphor Ln,
$225,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Deland High School||9-12||2,521||139||18.1||3.15 mi|
|Southwestern Middle School||6-8||744||48||15.5||1.28 mi|
|Woodward Avenue Elementary School||PK-5||708||60||11.8||0.64 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.