Off Market

5786 Leon Dr,

Sun Valley, NV 89433
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,741 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $334,600

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,741 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


5786 Leon Dr is a single family home in Sun Valley, NV. This home was built in 2007 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,741 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $334,600. Frequently asked questions about 5786 Leon Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 5786 Leon Dr is located in a community that is home to 14,965 residents, which has increased by 32.2% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.58%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5786 Leon Dr has a median household income of $40,503 and spends about $37,529 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5786 Leon Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 7.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 5786 Leon Dr include Esther Bennett Elementary, and Spanish Springs High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1036 (518 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.1% of the residents near 5786 Leon Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5786 Leon Dr is about 27.4 degrees in January and 69.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5786 Leon Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Tax History

2018 $1,594 $0 $0 $76,850
2017 $1,547 $0 $0 $71,902
2016 $1,508 $0 $0 $71,556
2015 $1,505 $0 $0 $55,031
2014 $1,525 $0 $0 $44,759

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Esther Bennett Elementary PK-6
Kendyl Depoali Preschool   PK-K
Spanish Springs High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!