11099 Cedar Dr is a single family home in Eads, TN. This home was built in 1969 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,426 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 6/6/2016, this property sold for $265,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $368,500.
Frequently asked questions about 11099 Cedar Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11099 Cedar Dr is located in a community that is home to 4,895 residents, which has increased by 28.7% since 2000. 81.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11099 Cedar Dr has a median household income of $65,368 and spends about $51,513 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11099 Cedar Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 10.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.2% of the residents near 11099 Cedar Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11099 Cedar Dr is about 35.3 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11099 Cedar Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.