1108 Richard Lee Cir,
Hermitage, TN 37076
- 3 Beds
- 1,225 sqft
Est. Value* : $213,600
- 3 Beds
- 1,225 sqft
1108 Richard Lee Cir is a single family home in Hermitage, TN. This home was built in 1997 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,225 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 10/8/2018, this property sold for $212,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $213,600. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Richard Lee Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Richard Lee Cir is located in a community that is home to 28,283 residents, which has increased by 15.9% since 2000. 67.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Richard Lee Cir has a median household income of $54,460 and spends about $45,459 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Richard Lee Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.6%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 18.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Richard Lee Cir include DuPont Tyler Middle, and McGavock High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.1% of the residents near 1108 Richard Lee Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Richard Lee Cir is about 33.3 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Richard Lee Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
704 Will Pl,
$169,500 For Sale
625 Baton Rouge Ct,
$260,000 For Sale
4421 Juneau Dr,
$260,000 For Sale
2117 Gina Ln,
$369,000 For Sale
212 Belinda Drive,
$245,000 For Sale
641 Debbie Dr,
$199,000 For Sale
503 Griffin Cir,
$243,500 For Sale
416 Elegance Way,
$299,900 For Sale
249 Bonnalynn Dr,
$254,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|DuPont Tyler Middle||5-8||569||34||16.7||0.72 mi|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||10.61 mi|
|McGavock High||8-12||2,376||119.4||19.8||4.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.