2155 W Powerline Rd,
Ayr, NE 68925
- 3 Beds
- 1,710 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,710 sqft
2155 W Powerline Rd is a single family home in Ayr, NE. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,710 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2155 W Powerline Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2155 W Powerline Rd is located in a community that is home to 667 residents, which has increased by 0.7% since 2000. 82.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (10.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2155 W Powerline Rd has a median household income of $47,894 and spends about $41,822 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2155 W Powerline Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2155 W Powerline Rd include Blue Hill Elementary School, and Blue Hill High School.
- How’s the job market? About 66.5% of the residents near 2155 W Powerline Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2155 W Powerline Rd is about 25.0 degrees in January and 74.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2155 W Powerline Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12700 Onion Island NE,
$1,200,000 For Sale
8080 51 1/21 St SE,
$49,900 For Sale
415 A Street,
$122,900 For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$143,900 For Sale
$96,000 For Sale
120 Sheppard Avenue,
$135,000 For Sale
208 E 4th Street,
$89,900 For Sale
1303 E 33rd Street,
$159,900 For Sale
2803 L Avenue,
$194,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blue Hill Elementary School||PK-6||177||13.8||12.7||5.14 mi|
|Blue Hill High School||7-12||143||15.4||9.2||5.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.