204-206 S Ogden Ave,
Columbus, OH 43204
- 2 Beds
- 1,687 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
204-206 S Ogden Ave is a duplex in Columbus, OH. This home was built in 1958 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,687 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 204-206 S Ogden Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 204-206 S Ogden Ave is located in a community that is home to 38,642 residents, which has decreased by -5.4% since 2000. 64.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.13%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 204-206 S Ogden Ave has a median household income of $41,464 and spends about $38,019 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 204-206 S Ogden Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.6%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 13%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 204-206 S Ogden Ave include Arts Impact Middle School (Aims), Briggs High School, and Burroughs Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 53.8% of the residents near 204-206 S Ogden Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 204-206 S Ogden Ave is about 26.5 degrees in January and 72.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 204-206 S Ogden Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
176 S Ogden Avenue,
$95,000 House For Sale
171 S Highland Avenue,
$79,000 House For Sale
667 Wiltshire Road,
$239,900 House For Sale
724 S Hague Avenue,
$129,000 House For Sale
187 N Wayne Avenue,
$125,600 House For Sale
26 S Huron Avenue,
$234,500 House For Sale
860 S Richardson Avenue,
$120,000 House For Sale
143 N Huron Avenue,
$143,000 House For Sale
2779 Regina Avenue,
$153,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arts Impact Middle School (Aims)||6-8||513||32||16||4.11 mi|
|Briggs High School||9-12||990||50||19.8||1.54 mi|
|Burroughs Elementary School||PK-5||471||29||16.2||0.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.