Off Market

215 N Walnut St,

Kimball, NE 69145
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,161 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,161 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1933

Description

215 N Walnut St is a single family home in Kimball, NE. This home was built in 1933 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,161 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Walnut St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 N Walnut St is located in a community that is home to 3,206 residents, which has increased by 3% since 2000. 69.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.23%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Walnut St has a median household income of $37,166 and spends about $35,556 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Walnut St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Walnut St include Kimball Junior/Senior High School, and Mary Lynch Elementary.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.1% of the residents near 215 N Walnut St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Walnut St is about 23.2 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 49.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Walnut St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,161
Year Built
1933
Latitude
41.24
Longitude
-103.66
Heating
FORCED AIR

Local Info

Population
3,206
Median Family Income
$37,166
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.6%
Median Homeowner Age
42.1
Households with Children
69.8%
Unemployment Rate
3.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Kimball Junior/Senior High School 7-12
Mary Lynch Elementary PK-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week