215 S Elm St,
North Platte, NE 69101
- 3 Beds
- 1,071 sqft
Est. Value* : $79,030
- 3 Beds
- 1,071 sqft
215 S Elm St is a single family home in North Platte, NE. This home was built in 1915 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,071 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $79,030. Frequently asked questions about 215 S Elm St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 S Elm St is located in a community that is home to 27,826 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 S Elm St has a median household income of $40,250 and spends about $37,109 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 S Elm St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 S Elm St include Adams Middle School, McDonald Elementary School, and North Platte High School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 215 S Elm St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 S Elm St is about 19.5 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 S Elm St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
418 James Avenue,
$220,000 House For Sale
414 WEST 3RD,
$160,000 House For Sale
509 W. 3rd,
$275,000 House For Sale
216 N Grant,
$110,000 House For Sale
615 N Lincoln,
$129,000 House For Sale
218 S COTTONWOOD,
$119,900 House For Sale
1601 W. A,
$149,900 House For Sale
719-721 EAST D,
$225,000 House For Sale
613 E. 5th St.,
$37,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Adams Middle School||7-8||582||40.8||14.2||0.78 mi|
|McDonald Elementary School||PK-5||257||14.5||17.7||0.65 mi|
|North Platte High School||9-12||1,226||72.1||16.9||0.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.