215 N 11th St,
Nebraska City, NE 68410
- 3 Beds
- 2,344 sqft
Est. Value* : $249,600
- 3 Beds
- 2,344 sqft
215 N 11th St is a single family home in Nebraska City, NE. This home was built in 1921 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 2,344 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, radiant heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $249,600. Frequently asked questions about 215 N 11th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N 11th St is located in a community that is home to 8,014 residents, which has increased by 8.2% since 2000. 66.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.87%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N 11th St has a median household income of $37,816 and spends about $35,896 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N 11th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N 11th St include Hayward Elementary School, Nebraska City High School, and Nebraska City Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 58.6% of the residents near 215 N 11th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N 11th St is about 19.8 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N 11th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
409 N 14th Street,
$70,000 For Sale
508 3rd Avenue,
$28,000 For Sale
527 4th Ave,
$258,000 For Sale
610 11th Ave,
$267,000 For Sale
412 2nd Corso,
$29,500 For Sale
115 Cherry Circle,
$232,000 For Sale
717 S 19th St,
$212,900 For Sale
1312 12th Corso,
$68,500 For Sale
126 Steinhart Park Rd,
$169,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hayward Elementary School||3-5||300||24.4||12.2||0.33 mi|
|Nebraska City High School||9-12||444||33.1||13.4||1.04 mi|
|Nebraska City Middle School||6-8||315||27.2||11.5||0.25 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.