384 Hartland Blvd,
East Hartland, CT 06027
- 3 Beds
- 1,304 sqft
Est. Value* : $234,400
- 3 Beds
384 Hartland Blvd is a single family home in East Hartland, CT. This home was built in 1966 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,304 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $234,400. Frequently asked questions about 384 Hartland Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 384 Hartland Blvd is located in a community that is home to 1,795 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 81.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 384 Hartland Blvd has a median household income of $72,317 and spends about $55,430 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 384 Hartland Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 384 Hartland Blvd include Hartland School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1020 (508 for Math and 512 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 59.2% of the residents near 384 Hartland Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 384 Hartland Blvd is about 27.7 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 384 Hartland Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
16 Old Orchard Road,
$1,125,000 House For Sale
9 Thronebrook Way,
$700,000 House For Sale
9 Thronebrook Way,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
54 Edgerton Road,
$405,000 House For Sale
193 Silver Street,
$397,000 House For Sale
195 Case Street,
$449,900 House For Sale
5 Silver Brook Lane,
$399,900 House For Sale
25 North Canton Road,
$179,900 House For Sale
205 Case Street,
$389,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hartland School||PK-8||160||14.9||10.7||0.99 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.