4032 Elizabeth Dr,
Hermitage, TN 37076
- 1,878 sqft
Est. Value* : $293,100
4032 Elizabeth Dr is a single family home in Hermitage, TN. This home was built in 1977 and includes two bathrooms and 1,878 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $293,100. Frequently asked questions about 4032 Elizabeth Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4032 Elizabeth Dr is located in a community that is home to 28,283 residents, which has increased by 15.9% since 2000. 67.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4032 Elizabeth Dr has a median household income of $54,460 and spends about $45,459 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4032 Elizabeth Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.6%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 18.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4032 Elizabeth Dr include Rutland Elementary, West Wilson Middle School, and Wilson Central High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.1% of the residents near 4032 Elizabeth Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4032 Elizabeth Dr is about 33.3 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4032 Elizabeth Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1037 Bradford Park Rd,
$324,999 House For Sale
257 Caroline Way,
$460,000 House For Sale
2984 S Kingston Cir,
$329,900 House For Sale
510 Osage Ct,
$239,900 House For Sale
1744 Londonview Pl,
$225,000 House For Sale
1716 Londonview Pl,
$239,900 House For Sale
1003 Secretariat Dr,
$299,900 House For Sale
104 Ruth Ln,
$195,900 House For Sale
1317 Fishers Meadows Cv,
$389,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Rutland Elementary||PK-5||1,081||60||18||4.33 mi|
|West Wilson Middle School||6-8||1,234||64||19.2||4.86 mi|
|Wilson Central High School||9-12||1,879||111||16.9||7.11 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.