3861 Cleveland Ave,
Hawarden, IA 51023
Est. Value* : $298,200
3861 Cleveland Ave is a single family home in Hawarden, IA. Today, the estimated home value is around $298,200. Frequently asked questions about 3861 Cleveland Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3861 Cleveland Ave is located in a community that is home to 3,123 residents, which has decreased by -2.3% since 2000. 69.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3861 Cleveland Ave has a median household income of $48,950 and spends about $42,370 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3861 Cleveland Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3861 Cleveland Ave include Hawarden Elementary School, and West Sioux High School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.5% of the residents near 3861 Cleveland Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3861 Cleveland Ave is about 17.6 degrees in January and 75.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3861 Cleveland Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
30098 240th St,
$189,000 House For Sale
17092 C 60,
$300,000 House For Sale
872 Springbrook Drive,
$399,500 House For Sale
808 E 77th St,
$610,000 House For Sale
804 E 77th St,
$660,000 House For Sale
301 E 77th St,
$600,000 House For Sale
1600 E 49th St,
$289,000 House For Sale
5 E Big Sky Pl,
$525,000 House For Sale
3103 48th Street,
$40,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hawarden Elementary School||2-5||245||22.2||11||7.07 mi|
|Ireton Elementary School||PK-1||159||11.5||13.7||9.35 mi|
|West Sioux High School||9-12||212||17.1||12.3||6.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.