3860 Nest Ave,
Hospers, IA 51238
- 3 Beds
- 1,987 sqft
Est. Value* : $150,100
- 3 Beds
3860 Nest Ave is a single family home in Hospers, IA. This home was built in 1910 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,987 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $150,100. Frequently asked questions about 3860 Nest Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3860 Nest Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,212 residents, which has increased by 16.8% since 2000. 76% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3860 Nest Ave has a median household income of $37,099 and spends about $35,549 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3860 Nest Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3860 Nest Ave include East Elementary School, Sheldon High School, and Sheldon Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 63.5% of the residents near 3860 Nest Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3860 Nest Ave is about 19.5 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3860 Nest Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
107 W Amherst,
$173,000 House For Sale
217 E Second St,
$289,000 House For Sale
30098 240th St,
$189,000 House For Sale
1306 Elmwood Avenue,
$309,900 House For Sale
$64,950 House For Sale
1357 Humbolt Ave,
$118,000 House For Sale
1293 Garner Ave,
$139,000 House For Sale
805 West 2nd Street,
$240,000 House For Sale
125 Leander Street,
$25,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East Elementary School||PK-4||391||27||14.4||6.56 mi|
|Sheldon High School||9-12||341||22.8||14.8||6.6 mi|
|Sheldon Middle School||5-8||306||20.6||14.8||6.53 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.