4926 Walter Moore Rd,
Chunchula, AL 36521
- 3 Beds
- 1,431 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,431 sqft
4926 Walter Moore Rd is a single family home in Chunchula, AL. This home includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,431 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 4926 Walter Moore Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4926 Walter Moore Rd is located in a community that is home to 3,998 residents, which has decreased by -2.6% since 2000. 81.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4926 Walter Moore Rd has a median household income of $35,963 and spends about $34,871 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4926 Walter Moore Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4926 Walter Moore Rd include Citronelle High School, Lott Middle School, and McDavidJones Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 54.4% of the residents near 4926 Walter Moore Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4926 Walter Moore Rd is about 43.5 degrees in January and 79.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4926 Walter Moore Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1251 Timber Creek Drive N,
$142,500 For Sale
1222 MARTHA ALLEYN DRIVE,
$135,155 For Sale
1024 MARTHA ALLEYN DRIVE,
$209,900 For Sale
10525 Lott Rd,
$109,900 For Sale
7650 IRON RUSH ROAD,
$349,000 For Sale
5595 Dogwood Trail,
$45,000 For Sale
413 POWELL LANE,
$179,900 For Sale
262 Tajuacha Drive S.,
$125,900 For Sale
8037 Lott Road,
$200,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Citronelle High School||9-12||797||49||16.2||12.3 mi|
|Lott Middle School||6-8||435||20||21.7||9.98 mi|
|McDavidJones Elementary School||PK-5||865||50||17.3||7.99 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.