3610 Park Ln S,
Harlingen, TX 78552
- 4 Beds
- 1,400 sqft
Est. Value* : $94,720
- 4 Beds
3610 Park Ln S is a single family home in Harlingen, TX. This home was built in 2003 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,400 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $94,720. Frequently asked questions about 3610 Park Ln S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3610 Park Ln S is located in a community that is home to 29,214 residents, which has increased by 22.2% since 2000. 82.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3610 Park Ln S has a median household income of $35,651 and spends about $34,389 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3610 Park Ln S is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3610 Park Ln S include Dr Abraham P Cano Freshman Academy, and Early College High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (477 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 54.4% of the residents near 3610 Park Ln S have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3610 Park Ln S is about 48.1 degrees in January and 83.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3610 Park Ln S resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1317 Haverford Blvd.,
$169,900 House For Sale
5133 Manana Circle,
$184,900 House For Sale
218 W Palm Valley Dr,
$325,000 House For Sale
300 W Palm Valley Drive,
$299,900 House For Sale
12 EL CAMINO REAL HARLINGEN, TX 78552,
$47,900 House For Sale
1734 Bobby Jones,
$139,000 House For Sale
5313 Hurd Ct,
$515,000 House For Sale
6314 Avalon Drive,
$599,000 House For Sale
5410 Hurd Court,
$539,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dr Abraham P Cano Freshman Academy||9||1,160||76.4||15.1||1.46 mi|
|Early College High School||9-12||330||15.8||20.7||4.24 mi|
|Harlingen High School||9-12||1,890||133.3||14.1||3.12 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.