1402 Arkansas Ave,
Lynn Haven, FL 32444
- 4 Beds
- 1,810 sqft
Est. Value* : $168,500
- 4 Beds
- 1,810 sqft
1402 Arkansas Ave is a single family home in Lynn Haven, FL. This home was built in 1982 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,810 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 1/29/2019, this property sold for $26,100. Today, the estimated home value is around $168,500. Frequently asked questions about 1402 Arkansas Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1402 Arkansas Ave is located in a community that is home to 15,719 residents, which has increased by 42.2% since 2000. 79.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1402 Arkansas Ave has a median household income of $53,123 and spends about $44,645 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1402 Arkansas Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1402 Arkansas Ave include A. Crawford Mosley High School, Deer Point Elementary School, and Mowat Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 1402 Arkansas Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1402 Arkansas Ave is about 59.7 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1402 Arkansas Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1020 Louisiana Avenue,
$279,000 For Sale
1008 Arkansas Avenue,
$219,900 For Sale
1114 Illinois Avenue,
$144,900 For Sale
1411 Illinois Avenue,
$1,650 For Sale
1119 Wyoming Avenue,
$174,500 For Sale
1213 Michigan Avenue,
$169,900 For Sale
1415 Michigan Avenue,
$29,900 For Sale
1114 N Haven Circle,
$239,900 For Sale
1513 Wateroak Drive,
$274,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|A. Crawford Mosley High School||9-12||1,783||78||22.8||2.08 mi|
|Deer Point Elementary School||PK-5||794||53||14.9||3.1 mi|
|Mowat Middle School||6-8||1,044||58||18||1.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.