Off Market

14108 Grosse Point Ln,

Fort Myers, FL 33919
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,222 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $366,400

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,222 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2001

Description

14108 Grosse Point Ln is a single family home in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 2001 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,222 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/25/2016, this property sold for $355,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $366,400. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Grosse Point Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 14108 Grosse Point Ln is located in a community that is home to 26,311 residents, which has increased by 15.1% since 2000. 68.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.48%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Grosse Point Ln has a median household income of $71,466 and spends about $54,559 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Grosse Point Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Grosse Point Ln include Allen Park Elementary School, and Cypress Lake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 66.9% of the residents near 14108 Grosse Point Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Grosse Point Ln is about 61.7 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Grosse Point Ln resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,222
Year Built
2001
Latitude
26.53
Longitude
-81.91
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
3/25/2016 $355,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $3,426 $0 $0 $289,096
2016 $3,477 $0 $0 $236,812
2015 $3,477 $0 $0 $261,110
2013 $3,795 $0 $0 $253,207

Local Info

Population
26,311
Median Family Income
$71,466
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.6%
Median Homeowner Age
47.4
Households with Children
68.1%
Unemployment Rate
2.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Allen Park Elementary School PK-5
Colonial Elementary School PK-5
Cypress Lake High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week