3363 Clifton Ave,
Highland, CA 92346
- 4 Beds
- 1,498 sqft
Est. Value* : $330,200
- 4 Beds
- 1,498 sqft
3363 Clifton Ave is a single family home in Highland, CA. This home was built in 1969 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,498 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $330,200. Frequently asked questions about 3363 Clifton Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3363 Clifton Ave is located in a community that is home to 45,685 residents, which has increased by 18.8% since 2000. 75.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3363 Clifton Ave has a median household income of $66,656 and spends about $51,799 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3363 Clifton Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 15.5%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3363 Clifton Ave include Highland Pacific Elementary, San Gorgonio High, and Serrano Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 927 (465 for Math and 462 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 53.9% of the residents near 3363 Clifton Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3363 Clifton Ave is about 47.4 degrees in January and 71.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3363 Clifton Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3475 20th St,
$117,000 House For Sale
27034 Fisher Street,
$464,900 House For Sale
26983 Fisher Street,
$389,999 House For Sale
3205 Clifton Ave,
$359,000 House For Sale
2348 Center Street,
$429,000 House For Sale
26994 13th Street,
$299,900 House For Sale
27571 Stratford Street,
$379,900 House For Sale
7113 Central Avenue,
$349,900 House For Sale
2473 Mercedes Avenue,
$500,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Highland Pacific Elementary||K-6||346||14||24.7||0.24 mi|
|San Gorgonio High||9-12||2,076||80||25.9||1.55 mi|
|Serrano Middle||7-8||839||35.8||23.3||1.14 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.